Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Christmastime with the lights and the music and of course the snow! And now we have our own little snowman guaranteed to melt your heart.

Elliott and Brian and I are all doing great! He sleeps about 4 hours straight through the night and then it comes and goes. Sunday night around midnight I was close to tears I was so tired, but at that moment Elliott giggled - yes giggled! I had to look to make sure, but he had a huge grin and giggled twice more just so I could tell for certain. He is an (snow)angel and a little charmer.

4 comments:

Paula said...

ADORABLE!

Catherine said...

Oh, I love snowmen(angels) and Elliott might be one of the cutest.

Salena Ashton said...

What an adorable picture! He's so cute!!!

Eric said...

Uh-oh, I think that leopard is about to pounce! I hope he doesn't like snowcones! :)

Yes, he is so completely, absolutely, adorably cute!