Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thumbs and Tigger

Elliott is now 10 weeks old and has learned a new trick! Since he was about a week old, he would try stuffing his entire fist in his mouth when he was hungry. This last week however he has figured out how to stick his thumb in his mouth and suck on that! He is a loud smacker and more often than not, he pulls out his oxygen cannula and gets that stuck in his mouth too.
He is getting so big and any little new thing makes me very excited to see him learn and grow.
Elliott is also very social and loves to be talked to and held and played with. He doesn't like being left in a room by himself to stare at a wall or even watching a movie. So it makes it hard to clean or eat or do anything without him. So I bundle him up with an oxygen tank on my back and Elliott in his Bjorn carrier and away we go. He helped me to make cookies, but after cracking the eggs he was ready to eat and for a nap.

Elliott also enjoys to see his daddy when he comes home from work. They both like to unwind reading the paper.
I had 4 baby showers to attend in January and so when I was getting the gifts, this Tigger outfit jumped out to me off the clearance rack and I couldn't resist. It is the perfect size for my little bouncer.
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made of rubbers
the bottoms are made of springs.
They're
Bouncy,
Flouncy,
Trouncy,
Pouncy,
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one
I'm the only one!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh he's so cute. I love the pictures, he's so alert.

Salena Ashton said...

We LOVE the picture of Elliott and Brian reading the paper. What studious men they are!!

Lisette said...

I have a picture of Brain reading the newspaper while he was holding me just like that.