
And say Hello to the new and improved wireless Elliott! He looks a bit different and his cheeks look chubbier, but we are sure happy he doesn't have to wear his oxygen during the day anymore. He'll still wear it at night for the next 3 months, but he is doing so well he can breath on his own during the day.
The stickers holding the oxygen cannula to his face were starting to irritate his skin and even formed a blister that popped and then the skin came away when I took the sticker off. But his face has healed up nicely and should do better now.
Elliott has learned yet another new trick. I set him down on this rug to play with his head on the right.
I looked up 15 minutes later and VOILA - his head was on the left. He can roll on his side, twist, straighten out, and scoot himself around in circles!
It's amazing what he can learn to do if only I put him down and let him play by himself. (I'm also glad that with his growing mobility, I don't have to constantly watch so he doesn't work the oxygen tubing around his neck!) Life is good and Elliott is strong and healthy and getting better all the time.
3 comments:
Wow, that boy looks good! It is so great that he is doing so well! I am glad that doc gave you an oxygen checker so you won't have to worry either!
Hurray for Elliott, and you. It's so great to see his cute cheeks without the tubes and tape. Nothing to hide this handsome guy.
Ladies look out!
Post a Comment