We have cabin fever at our house. During the last few days, we have loved walking out to the mailbox and up and down the sidewalk a few times. We even raked leaves in the backyard! Several rainstorms have melted our snow and made me long for Spring. Today it didn't seem very cold and the sun was shining so brightly that Elliott and I walked half a block to our neighborhood park. It was great to get outside and play!

It was hard to get Elliott to hold still long enough for a picture so this was the best I could do.


Elliott was so brave to walk over this little bridge all by himself. He kept going back and forth and back and forth. Then he would stop to look down through the holes, then walked back and forth again.

His nose turned pink and started running, but it was worth it. We came home to our nice warm house where Elliott promptly fell asleep for his afternoon nap. I sure do enjoy this little adventurer, even after days like yesterday when I drove around for 2 hours in the afternoon just so he would stop clinging and fussing and take a nap. Yesterday was rough, but today has been wonderful. We bought new shoes at Kid to Kid, shopped at Target, ate fish sticks for lunch, went to the park, and it's only 2 pm.
"Why can't everyday be just this good?"
2 comments:
What a cute and active little guy! I'm glad you are loving your neighborhood!
Maybe the walk is good for the little guy's nap!!! I know that mine always sleep better after lots of exertion... I love his cute little red nose!
Post a Comment