Friday, February 11, 2011

Food please

We just took Elliott in for his 15 month check-up. We were concerned since he is such a picky eater some days and at his year check-up he hadn't been gaining enough weight. But he is doing fantastic! He is in the 97th percentile for height and 45th percentile for weight. And I saw that several more molars have broken through his gums. He is growing right up. It is an ordeal to get him to eat sometimes, however the kid never refuses chocolate and ends up with cute little chocolate smears around his munchkin mouth.
Elliott has discovered the pots in the cupboard. He likes to move the pots around and cook and stir and help us in the kitchen.
Mmmm, almost done!
I hope this video works. It amazes me the things Elliott picks up and learns how to do. He is very observant and quick to imitate. Now I just need to make sure he only mimicks the good habits!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...He is adorable. I LOVE your family picture on the side bar.

Dewey and Liz said...

You are such a good mom!!! I love that he gets to explore and imagine and be creative!!! LOVE IT!!!

Eric said...

Yeah for Elliot! Way to put on the pounds! How great to be small when that is encouraged! :)