Trevor is starting to feel better and it is getting warmer outside. It makes for a perfect combination for playing outside. We decided to play out front waiting for Elliott to come home from school. Trevor walked all over the driveway. We have finally taught him not to run straight into the street. He walks down the driveway and continues on the sidewalk. (Luckily he didn't notice the dead bird over by the garage door. I didn't notice it for an hour either. Thank heavens our cat didn't bring it in the house!)
Just a little explorer here.
Elliott's bus pulls up at the corner at 3:47 pm. And as soon as Trevor saw his brother skipping and hopping down the sidewalk, Trevor starts grunting and squealing and I had to hold him back from rushing out into the street. Elliott had to grab his sunglasses and scooter and enjoy the warm weather too!
Trevor happily trotted off with Elliott
Oh boy, Elliott is fast...
Really fast!
Trevor toddles after big brother.
Uh-oh! Turn around and run because Elliott is now chasing Trevor!
And Elliott zooms past Trevor
Elliott parks the scooter and heads off to play in the rocks. Trevor runs for a turn on the scooter. But he falls down.
Super Hero Big Bro the rescue!
Elliott shows Trevor how to pick up the scooter and try again.
Elliott even holds the scooter steady so Trevor can climb on.
Yay!! This is fun!
For a while, Trevor was happy climbing on and off the scooter.
This month, Trevor has started scrunching up his nose to smile on purpose.
This is his happy smiley face!
Trevor is loaded up and ready for a ride. I spent 10 minutes pushing him up and down the sidewalks. I assume he loved it since he didn't want to stop.
When he finally climbed off , Elliott took a turn on the scooter. Trevor sat down and gently laid down on the driveway in protest. Terrible twos here we come.
It was a lovely afternoon and I am glad we all got a bit of fresh air. I can't wait to start taking family bike rides and taking Trevor to the park. I have loved all the snow this winter, but I might be getting excited for Spring now.
No comments:
Post a Comment