Here are Jo E and Will opening their gifts from Brittany and Brad while Ben and Ephraim try to help too.
Will and Jo E got new BIG bikes for their birthday and already are pretty good at riding, although I'd stay off the sidewalks if I were you... training wheels make the bikes much wider.
Jo E and Ben are great climbers, even if they are growing faster than the tree!
The twins don't care for cake too much so Liz made them yummy fruit pizza cookies for the birthday treat. They even got to blow out 4 candles each! They are growing up way too fast! Ben is in kindergarten and will turn 6 this year!
Scott had to work all day, but its not really work if you have tons of fun right? He was running a booth at Chrome in the dome, a car show at Holt Arena. So Mom, Brittany, Brad, Liz and all the kids and Brian and I went to meet him there and check it out.
This buggy with Cinderella's castle painted on it was pretty cool.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! Family, kids to spoil, birthday party, orange cars - what more could you ask for?!
I am so glad you updated! How are you doing?
Post a Comment