Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome home Keith!

My little bro came home from his mission in Costa Rica last night. It was so fun to have the whole family there at the airport to welcome him home.



Here we have the lookouts peeking over heads to spot Keith coming. Ephraim on Liz,Willard on Dewey, JoE on Craig, Enoch on David and Ben on Brian.


To pass the time, the kids loved riding up the escalators and "surfing" down again.

We are just happy to be there.


The amazing and handsome Elder Cook! I can't get over how good he looks - he definately has that RM shine. I am so proud of Keith and so glad he can be home again with us. He seems to be more talkative now than before he left and I am sure he has lots of stories to share.


While Keith was being mobbed and hugged all around, Craig and Brad retrieved his luggage (easy to see with the bright orange bands!)
It was so great to get the whole family together here, since Brian and I won't make it to Keith's homecoming talk. A 3-hour drive to the middle-of-nowhere Georgetown 9 months pregnant is not going to happen. But I should have this baby by Nov. 5 and yet we still won't make it to his talk on Sunday Nov. 8.
Congratulations Keith on serving your mission and wanting to come back home now! Good luck!

2 comments:

Ryan and Leah said...

Man it is crazy how quickly time flies! Glad he is home safely! Good Luck on a safe and healthy baby! Hope that all goes well!

The Wuthrich Family said...

I am so jelous that your little bro is home. Mine is coming in like 50 days!!! The time really went quite fast!