Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chewy

Elliott is such a funny little dude! He may have started this teething process since he is a drool machine and likes to chew on EVERYTHING! I came out of the room the other morning to this:

My first thought was "If he were a horse, we'd paint the fence and buy a salt-lick." But my baby isn't a horse and he will not actually chew through the bars. Whew! He isn't a fan of an actual teething ring yet, but will try and gnaw on anything.

He likes to hold his binky all by himself and doesn't mind what part goes in his mouth. Elliott thinks outside the box already and knows that there is more to a binky than the squishy part.

This mat with toys hanging down is by far Elliott's favorite place to play. He can grasp the toys with his hands and pull to make music, he can kick the toys with his feet and roll over, and he can kick the red poles with his feet completely over so the whole thing collapses on his head!
I just have to laugh at all the funny things he does! I'm sure it's all been done before, but I enjoy discovering all these things right along with Elliott.

2 comments:

Michele said...

He is sooo sweet and growing so fast! :D

Salena Ashton said...

The kids are excited about meeting him this summer. We are too!