Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cousins

I love BIG families and even bigger extended families. It is so fun for Elliott to have aunts, uncles and grandparents to care about him and cousins to play with him! We got to see his Cook cousins this weekend since his cousin Enoch turned 1 and twins Joselyn and Willard turned 5. It was night after night of family parties and was so fun to catch up with everyone.

Ben was super sweet and liked to play with Elliott on the floor.

Ephraim who is 2 1/2 wanted a turn to hold Elliott as well. However he didn't quite grasp the concept of grasping the baby tightly and Elliott is at a squirmy age which led to....

Tipsy....
AND Elliott just rolled right out of his arms and onto his tummy on the couch. Ephraim doesn't look too concerned, at least he didn't drop his motorcycle. :) And I was right there close to catch Elliott if needed, but instead I was snapping pictures.
Saffron, one of Elliott's Canfield cousins loves playing with him and has initiated him into her secret hideout cave behind the chair.
Elliott sure is the center of attention and he loves it!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love the face planted elliott. How funny.