My little guy is fascinated by his shadow! Anytime he sees that bright square of sunshine on the carpet he stares and stares and I usually entertain him with hand movements. However yesterday I sat him up so he could see his own shadow and he was entertained for about 20 minutes and even managed to stay upright mostly on his own.

Hi shadow buddy! Mirrors have nothing on shadow friends! And also like Peter Pan, I never want Elliott to grow up.

Also, Elliott has a super power -- that's right. he has a powerful super-magnetic stare! Behold, he spies an Incredible toy that Ian is holding. He begins the magic stare...

Helplessly, the toy is drawn closer...

And closer. Now is the time to concentrate. Must not break eye contact!

And finally the toy is within his slobbery clutches, reducing Saffy to tears to see any toy desecrated by slimy slobber. I just love Ian's smile and his dimples in this picture.

The magnetic stare - works every time. Now if only I too had a super power.
No comments:
Post a Comment