
Melinda looks great and is doing well!
Born at 4:52 pm at 9 lbs. 7 oz and 22 inches long, Connie predicts he will be tall like Eric. (Don't you just love scrunchy little sad faces?)
All the kids!
It was so cute to see how excited these kids were to meet their brother! After checking out the fingers and toes, they had to see if Nigel's earlobes were attached or not. I think they surmised semi-attached lobes like Lisette, but I need to check with them for sure, I can't remember exactly.
He has such an adorable little head of hair! Lisette and then Saffy got to softly brush it.
The proud big Sis Lisette.
The proud big Bro Miles.
The proud big Bro Ian.
The proud big Sis Saffron.
I took pictures of everyone there including Connie and Scott, but I totally forgot to have someone else take a picture of me with Nigel. Oh well, the day wasn't about me. I was so excited just to be a part of it all. I am so excited for Elliott to meet his little cousin, although it will be months and months before they can play together. I truly love living a few houses away from the Canfields and the only drawback of eventually buying our home will be moving away!Welcome to Earth Nigel! We love you!
p.s. Miles will be uploading pics to their blog as well later today...so I am not totally stealing their thunder.
No comments:
Post a Comment