YAY for big snow storms!! We woke up today to over a foot of new snow! It looks so white and wonderful outside. This is what winter is supposed to act like!
Brian is on a business trip to Tuscon, so its up to me and Elliott to shovel our way out.
It's a wet, heavy snow and sticking to the shovel.
I didn't think Elliott would venture far out into the snow since it's up to his thighs and hard to wade through, but he's done it!
And I keep piling this snow mountain higher and higher for him to climb.
Now that is a snow bank! And all made by hand - no snow blowers here. (Note: I do thank my neighbors with their snow blowers for clearing the sidewalks early after the storms. They are earlier risers than I am and very helpful.)
After we picked Brian up from the airport (no weather delays, just snowy driving conditions for us) we needed to play in the snow with him too. I knocked down some awesome icicles from our front porch.
Then I let Elliott eat a few icicles.
Since Brian likes to eat snow, we forced him to try an icicle too. (I won't try one, I know what comes off the roof!)
Elliott and I waving from the top of the hill in the back yard! HI!
I made a snow angel. The snow was deeper than I thought and hard to push through, but it's a snow must-do.
All covered in snow and Elliott was good and cold now too, so time to head inside and get warm and enjoy looking out the window at the snow for the rest of the day!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment