Friday, January 30, 2015

Trevor is 2 months old

Trevor is 2 months old and he is so good at it! At his Dr. Appointment he weighed in at 12 lbs. 15 oz. and 24 inches long. He has been sleeping for 6 hours straight at night and is such a good baby. In fact a few weeks ago he cried all day on a Saturday and I took him to the instacare. It is just not like him to cry all day so I thought something may have been wrong, but he was just fine. 

 He is starting to be more expressive and coo and smile.
 I pulled out the camera to try and capture his awesomeness!
 Happiness is contagious!
 Trevor has such big, bright, blue eyes!
 How can anyone resist this face?!
 I'm glad that Elliott doesn't resent the attention I give to Trevor. Elliott joins in trying to get Trevor to smile. And Trevor watches Elliott the most and smiles for him the most too. He loves his big brother.
 And big brother Elliott loves Trevor back too!



No comments: