Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A few days, a few pictures

Trevor is changing so fast and growing and cooing and smiling. I have to try and capture it on camera. So when he is awake and happy, I grab the camera.

I love this yawn - he looks so serious that I want to pinch those adorable cheeks!
 One of his fox outfits....foxes seem very popular now.
 The boys are getting ready for bed. Brian uses his time after work to play with Elliott and hold Trevor. He is such a good daddy.
 Another new outfit and some fun brother pictures. Elliott still loves to have his picture taken and loves to be silly trying to get Trevor to smile. And Trevor always smiles at Elliott!
 This makes me so happy!
 Elliott is wearing a shirt that Wendy gave us. The first time he wore it, he stuck his head down in the neck and said, "It smells like Andrew in here." I laughed so hard but was also impressed he could identify smells with people - it's true, we all have a distinctive smell from laundry detergent and soap and so on. 
 Trevor in a cute puppy sleeper.
 Hungry Trevor getting frustrated at why he is not being fed now.
I love his sad faces too.
 Here is a picture to show off his chunky legs.
 This is such a cute fire truck outfit.
 And this is a cute grumpy face, after so many pictures, he isn't having fun anymore.
 My handsome little guy all ready for church. I love his bow-tie!
 It is fun to share these snapshots of the past few weeks. Nothing big or exciting has happened, just daily life as a mom. I sure do enjoy every day and hope I doing a good job as a mommy. I am definitely cherishing this time with Trevor as a baby and enjoying Elliott's age as well. He is so smart and curious and exuberant about life. Being a mom is all I ever hoped it would be and I am so blessed to have a family and be able to stay at home to raise them. 

No comments: