Trevor is now an expert crawler and gets around quite well. I was shocked though, when he crawled into Elliott's room and pulled himself up on the train table to play trains with the big boys. This was the first time he had done that and he looks adorable with the wide-leg stance, holding on.
He is starting to like standing up by himself and playing. He does fall down a lot, but keeps trying.
Standing up at the park is better than sitting down eating wood chips, well at least Mommy thinks so!
And this boy cannot be any more darling! He is so sweet and wakes up so happy. He stands and bounces and plays until I come get him out.
He also likes to reach through the bars and pull through anything he can grab on his changing table.
I love this happy boy!
Now that he is mobile and can stand on his own, he does not like being trapped in his jumperoo! But he still enjoys it from the outside!








No comments:
Post a Comment