Trevor loves food and loves eating, well now that we cut out milk and yogurt. He was crying and throwing up 6 or 7 times a day and up in the night screaming. We had been giving him milk and yogurt and somehow his tummy didn't like it. Once we stopped, he stopped throwing up and it took a few days for his appetite to come back and start sleeping through the night again. We can give him a little dairy and can cook with dairy, but his tummy still doesn't like yogurt. But he knows how o enjoy a meal and usually prefers to eat off my plate.
Here he is being one of the big boys at the little table.
He didn't even need a fork to shovel that spaghetti in!
Such full chipmunk cheeks a lovely shade of spaghetti sauce!
Then at home I gave him a red vines stick of licorice. I am so glad we were outside since I didn't know how much slobber melts the licorice all over a a little face and hands.
Trevor didn't want his picture taken, he wanted the lid off the jar of Elliott's rock collection.
I love this messy-faced little munchkin!


No comments:
Post a Comment