Last night was rough, I went to be late and Trevor was up from 3 to 5:30 am not feeling well. I got Elliott ready and off to school by 8:20 and wanted to go back to sleep as well. But we had a primary presidency meeting at 9:30 so I got ready for that. I felt so bad waking Trevor up at 9:20. He was still asleep as I changed his diaper and got him dressed. We went to the meeting, only the primary president wasn't home. I was pretty frustrated since both Trevor and I could have gotten more sleep. Oh well, since we were up, we got some errands done. Our van had several chips in it so we got them repaired. Then on to DI to look for books for our December tradition. From December 1 to 24, we open a book every night before bedtime. We found some great books that I am excited about. And since I'd had a rough morning, we ended our errands with a trip to Krispy Kreme. We went inside and enjoyed 5 minutes of watching the doughnuts flip over on the conveyor belt. Then we picked out some doughnuts and I was ready to leave. Trevor however, climbed up into a chair and looked at me. I asked if he wanted to eat a doughnut there and he seemed excited. So I got him a hat and some napkins and he looked so cute I pulled out the phone for some pictures.
Ready for the first bite.
Hmmm, Trevor looks like he is testing out the flavor.
Why is it so cute to see a toddler eating a doughnut?
Then after one bite, he was ready to leave, don't worry he finished the doughnut later at home.
This picture is epic since it is the first time Trevor tried to smile for a picture. It wasn't a happy moment I happened to capture. I told him to smile and he did! Doughnut earned for sure!
Now home for naps.




No comments:
Post a Comment