
We are getting tired of hospitals though.

We both love holding our sweet little guy and can't wait for him to meet others too!

On Monday night Elliott got packed up and transported over to Primary Childrens for his cardiac catheterization on Tuesday.
The life flight team had to be the ones to walk him across the bridge connecting the 2 hospitals.
Brian and I got to walk across with Elliott and I was relieved that he weren't rushing and it wasn't an emergency.
Here he is getting prepped for the cath.
Elliott wasn't able to eat from 6 am on Tuesday and I thought he would be mad and fussy, but true to form, he was a calm little angel.



4 comments:
wow, I hope that he gets to come home soon! He sure is a cutie
I love all the pictures of you guys and elliott. I'm thankful he's responding to everything. Can't wait for him to get home!
The picture of his bath in those little pink tubs brought back fun memories of Rachel. Arden said he's coming home today. Yay!!! What a wonderful Thanksgiving for you and your family!
He is soooo BEAUTIFUL! Is that a little red hair we spy??? We are so glad things are improving for him, what a little trooper he is! The kids remember him in every prayer, even at mealtime, and we are thinking about all of you often. Hugs. :D
Post a Comment