Friday, May 14, 2010

Crawling!

Wow, Thursday, May 13 was a day to write in the journal for sure. Not only did Elliott have good news from the doctor visit but he started crawling too. It just took the right motivation I guess, but he just took off after a sharpie marker. I knew he was close with all the rocking on his hands and knees but I was so shocked I started screaming for Brian who was on the phone in the bedroom and luckily the camera was close so I got it on film!

Look closely, the left hand is definately in motion!

And here are the videos!

Wow! I am still shocked. Crawling at 6 months! Brian and I looked around our not-baby-proofed house with dismay and so today I will be covering outlets, blocking off the stairs, bundling up electrical cords and making the area safe for this curious and MOBILE little guy.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Holy smokes, what a curious little guy he must be. I am very impressed. Maybe Lanie needs to see this little guy and then she will be more interested in exploring/moving. (at least she is rolling one way now) :)

Unknown said...

WOW! None of my kids NEVER crawled at 6 months!! He must be a extra smart kid!