
He now has choices and options. If he sees something he wants, he can go get it himself.
He is also very proficient at sitting up from a crawling position, good thing babies are so flexible!
Of course any child of Brian and Dejah will LOVE to read!
I don't know why he is so fascinated with the laptop. That is where I draw the line though - a laptop is too expensive to be a baby toy. Although he loves to watch videos of himself and he makes this squeaky little sound when he sees pictures of himself.
Elliott has claimed ownershp of Gunther. I am thrilled to have such a large stuffed animal and finally a baby to play with it. (I only bought Gunther 9 years ago!)
Elliott is growing so fast. Just last night he pulled himself into a standing position in front of the couch. Brian and I were shocked yet again. It is so fascinating to watch him discover new things and how to move. Now if only we could all discover how to put Elliott to bed without playing with him 'til midnight or listening to him scream in his crib for 2 hours. Hmmm, I have created a monster!
5 comments:
He is so cute!!
Crawling is such a fun stage!
I'd loan you my copy of Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems but it's packed away. It is by Richard Ferber and available at the library-it really helped us and we didn't start using it with Jessica until she was older and wish we'd start earlier. Good luck! Hopefully it makes up that he's so cute when he's awake!
He's going to be a go getter--love to watch that kid.
Granted he is turning into a monster but he is a cute little monster!
And Gunther will never be the same - he will be slobbered to death - a sign of true love!
Post a Comment