Oh no! 2 Elliotts = double trouble. Good thing one is only a reflection. But Elliott's mirror buddy is a fun new friend.

Mirror: $5.00 at Target.
Time in front of mirror: hours on end.
Learning to love one's self: Priceless!
Elliott is so good at rolling over and over and twisting around and sitting up. The next step is crawling. He can lift up his bum and rock back and forth on his hands and knees but no crawling yet. He is starting to scoot backwards and it won't be long until he is zooming all over the place!
All set and ready to go!
Such a big SMILE!
His smile is so contagious and he is a delight! I truly never get tired of watching him - even at midnight which might be why he has issues with going to sleep at a reasonable hour. We just love to play! Sorry if this is all too much Elliott, but when normal routine things happen to you - it's special and I just want to share.
2 comments:
I love that it is so much Elliott. It is great to get to see the difference between him and Lanie. She isn't even interested in rolling over! It's funny to see personality differences already.
There's no such thing as too much Elliott! What a cutie, all I want is more. :)
Post a Comment