I really enjoy a challenging jigsaw puzzle. Kevin brought back a beautiful volcano puzzle that was super fun to put together. Miles and Kevin and Ian all helped too.

Brian and I bought Elliott his first puzzle at the Aquarium last week. So far he loves it! The pieces are wooden and thick enough not to tear or dissolve in his mouth.


Here is the finished picture of the shark. Elliott quickly figured out that if he tipped it over, the pieces would fall out and he could keep playing.

Last week I helped my grandma put together a 500 piece puzzle and it was quite difficult to keep Elliott off the table and away from the pieces. He is so social and wants to play with whatever I am doing. And he is definately too cute not to take and share tons of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment