Apparently, the most exciting room in the house according to our almost-9-month old is the bathroom. It is even more appealing than trying to climb our steep and dangerous stairs. It only took 1 saline bottle thrown in the toilet to teach us to leave the lid down on the toilet. Luckily he can't reach the handle to flush anything yet. Here he is playing in my makeup bag.

His newest trick in the bathroom is to crawl inside the shower. It must be perfect for a fort. He just sits in it and looks up at me like, "You can't get me in here!" I really don't mind him playing there, except for when it is wet.

I cannot get mad at this little munchkin! He is so curious and is only exploring his world. I am truly lucky to get to see glimpses of the world through his eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment