I have enjoyed all the rainy weather lately and its been nice not to have needed to turn the sprinklers on yet, but it's time for playing outside! We have our sunscreen and hats and sunglasses ready to block the sun so we can play!

Doesn't he look like a train conductor?

This neighborhood is so wonderful! We can hang out on our front lawn and little neighbors come over to play. Or, if we see someone playing in their yard, we can walk over for a visit. I LOVE IT! Elliott and I both have some really great friends right here on our own street!

He likes to push, she likes to ride - WIN/WIN!

And they're off! And now I must go get dressed because Elliott wants to go outside and it is a beautiful day. I hope you can get out and play too!
No comments:
Post a Comment