The past month has flown by and is growing and filling out so much. I didn't notice how much he's grown until I took these pictures of him in a new 3-month outfit. He has totally outgrown his newborn clothes which was my first clue that he has gotten bigger.
Look at how adorable he is!
I see this expression often as he opens his mouth and roots around for food. I think it is utterly darling! He looks so grumpy, but hey - I get grumpy when hungry too.
Trevor doesn't cry a lot or get too fussy, but he does cry when hungry.
I think this look shows he is starting to worry and letting me know is is serious about eating.
Pretty much, I love all his expressions and faces he makes throughout the day. If I could capture them on camera and post them all, I would. But Brian thinks I take too many pictures as it is.
And here is Trevor's happy face!
Fortunately, we see this face a lot and Trevor is starting to really smile a lot more and even giggle a little. He smiles most right after eating and when Elliott is hopping around being silly.
We are so grateful that Trevor is healthy and growing and happy. We are so fortunate that he is a calm, easy-going baby and fits right in to our family. He is such a miracle for us and I am grateful every day that it was even possible to have him!
2 comments:
So adorable! Love the outfit. Thanks for sharing. He's getting so big!
So cute!!! I hope we start being healthier so we can see him more often. - Wendy
Post a Comment