Last week I noticed Trevor was staring straight down at the mirror part of his excer-saucer. It reminded me to get the mirror off the wall and let him play. Elliott joined in the fun and got lots of smiles out of Trevor.
Yesterday I actually washed the mirror and set it up again. Elliott and Toothless joined Trevor in the reflection.
These brothers do love and enjoy one another.
HA-HA! Trevor grabbed Toothless at last!
Trevor sticks his tongue out a lot. And spits a lot too!
I love all the silly expressions he makes in the mirror.
That is a really amusing boy in there!
Hi friend.
Trevor got so excited and I dare you not to smile at him!
My baby is growing up so fast, but he still enjoys being a baby! He is in no hurry to crawl. Elliott was already crawling at this age. But Trevor is quite a bit chunkier and he is content to just watch Elliott jump and hop and run around loudly. He'll get there whenever; I am in no rush for him to grow up faster.
Here is a flashback to Elliott baby looking in the mirror too. Elliott loved to kiss his reflection.
And we need sound effects so you can here this squeaker talking to his reflection.
I am enjoying this time with Trevor baby so much!
I want to remember this time forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment