Yesterday Elliott spent a few hours drawing a car map on the back of a piece of cardboard. he kept asking me to draw, but I wanted him to try for himself. Finally at bath time, I sat in the hallway while Elliott bathed and I started to draw houses and roads for Elliott to play cars on. (Elliott says I ama good draw-er!) We have been playing a lot of Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 8 on our Wii U. So I started by drawing a toad house and a crown-shaped house for Princess Peach. Elliott was so excited and so then at this direction I drew a Mario house and Luigi house. My Bowser castle looked more like a barn. Then it was bed time and Elliott fell asleep planning more houses for the empty spaces on the cardboard. The next morning I was feeding Trevor in his room and Elliott came bounding in with the cardboard map and box of markers. I then drew a Donkey Kong castle that looked more like a castle. We added in a Wendy house and egg-shaped Yoshi house and then added some banana peels and bells and fire-ball flowers just for fun. Elliott brought in the box of cars and started playing while Trevor sat nearby watching intently. It was still before 9 am which is early for us. I grabbed the camera because my boys are so cute and awesome!
I love how Trevor's head moves back and forth watching his brother! He already loves trying to play with Elliott and watches Elliott closely.
Elliott is being an awesome boy and Trevor is soaking it all in and soon will know how to drive a car across the map too!
Everyone is still in their pajamas and it is still early morning for us. Even though Elliott was excited, he was still tired.
I cannot express how much I love these 2 boys! They are so goofy and delightful!
Trevor tipped over and rolled over to get a closer view of the car map. It is so fun to play with and watch them both play and grow and learn new things!
P.S. Elliott's skill with the Wii U is improving a lot. He ad I have spent hours playing Super Mario 3D Land this week and together have defeated a castle and unlocked a new level. Elliott has picked up tips by watching clips on youtube of kids playing it online. It has helped him and his coordination is improving too. We only feel slightly bad that Brian is missing out on playing while he is at work. We try to save a few levels for him to try and show him our favorite new levels in the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment