Trevor is crawling all over the place. His favorite thing to do while crawling, is to take a book or dvd case and scoot it all over the room. He will crawl around and pull himself up to the dvd shelf or a book shelf. Then he will knock them off the shelf, sit down and start scooting one all around the room. He reminds me of riding a little skateboard.
He makes it look so fun!
This monopoly game was especially fun to slide around!
Trevor is hitting all the milestones I remember with Elliott, but I don't remember Elliott ever sliding and scooting objects around. Elliott was an expert shelf unloader, but stopped there. Trevor unloads a shelf and then slides the books or dvds around. But I am grateful both my little boys have been good at playing and exploring. This is such a fun stage to observe and be a part of!



No comments:
Post a Comment