Elliott goes to school from 12:40 to 3:30 everyday. I have to drop him off and we carpool with a few other families so I don't have to drive everyday. But after school, Elliott rides the bus home. The bus stop is just around the corner and I have been taking Trevor and standing at the bus stop every day to meet Elliott and walk him home. Elliott has decided that he can get off the bus by himself now and has asked that Trevor and I wait in the shade in our yard for him to walk home. So one afternoon, I put out the blanket and some chairs and had some juice and popsicles ready for a mini picnic when Elliott came home. The bus stops at 3:47 and we were ready.
Trevor tasting the koolaid before his brother gets back.
Elliott is pretty good at drinking from sippy cups. Hey - the sugary sweetness of juice is a great motivator.
Trevor looks so big sitting in his chair.
When Elliott came, we opened the popsicles to cool off in the shade. Trevor was a big fan!
Yumm!!!
Then, Elliott was so excited to come home and show me his certificate for being the "Champion Stallion of the week!" The certificate said he earned it for working hard to complete work well and speak Spanish. He got to pick a prize and was so proud and excited! I was proud and excited too!






No comments:
Post a Comment