Monday, January 2, 2017

SNOW

Yay for snow storms on days that we can stay home and enjoy the snow! No scary commute or sliding tires for us, we just have to bundle up to play and clear the driveway. Trevor was excited to put on his boots. (He even endured putting on the snow pants first.)
 Having 2 snow shovels comes in handy. Usually, it is Brian and I that team up to shovel the snow, but Elliott wanted to help and he is finally old enough to be a help too. He and Brian work to clear the driveway. (While I watch in my pjs and flip flops.)
Trevor watched for a bit, then started scooping up the snow with his hands and carried the snow over to a pile. 

 Elliott lasted about 15 minutes shoveling the snow, then he couldn't resist the snow piles that were growing higher.
 I pulled out our littlest shovel for Trevor and he was delighted to have a turn.
 Trevor wants to be big like Elliott and Daddy.
These boys have earned a rest and the snow makes a comfortable yet cold spot to sit.
Elliott's legs disappeared in all that snow!
 It's a good thing Brian is finishing up the driveway since Trevor is cold and wet and done with the snow...for today at least. 
I took Trevor inside to warm up and Elliott continued playing in the backyard. We have a few lovely snow angels and some paths in  the back now. It is so nice to stay at home and enjoy the snow!

No comments: