This week at the Relief Society activity, I learned how to crochet a dish rag. I really enjoyed it and now would like to move on to something bigger. Elliott also thought it looked like fun and so I let him crochet as well.


He has natural talent, don't you think?

He likes to do whatever I do and eat whatever I eat. I have a little shadow and need to make sure I am setting a good example for him.

I had a really great time on Wednesday seeing the Broadway Musical The Lion King with my Mom and brother and sister. Wow!!! We had great seats on the fifth row and it was so worth it! In fact this is my new favorite musical of all time! I was so impressed with the costumes, masks, puppets, actors, scenery, and storyline. Seriously, it was magnificent! Thanks Mom and Brittany and Brad! And thanks to Brian for staying home with Elliott so I could go.
2 comments:
What a fun time to go with your brother, sister and Mom. I love homemade dish rags.
Oh how exciting! I'm so excited for you to be in your new home!
Post a Comment