Elliott enjoys music, whenever he starts to get fussy in the car, I turn on some music and he quiets right down. We took it to the next level a few weeks ago. I was actually listening to a book on CD and like always, Elliott wanted to be a part of what I was doing. So I stuck one of the earbuds in his ear and he froze and sat very still listenening. I decided that wasn't fun enough, so I grabbed one of Aunt Cindy's CDs, Jason Mraz. He was entertained for the entire CD. And of course, I was entertained just watching him.

He figured out that the sound came in his ear.

Technology is fascinating! MAGIC!

Mmmm, look - I can also eat the earbud! The mouth is a much bigger hole and more accesible than the ear.

It's so fun to watch Elliott become more aware of the world and the way things work.
1 comment:
He is so cute! I love the pic w/it in his mouth.
Post a Comment