Elliott loves to eat! He loves to crawl over to me or Grandma anytime we are eating and he expects bites of our food. He definately believes in sharing. I think the cutest thing ever is after Brian and I finish eating at dinner, Elliott takes one or both forks and "practices" by scraping them around the empty plates. He is almost ready to start feeding himself.
Here he is after church with a sucker he got to hold all by himself.

I just had to share this video of Elliott smacking some peach stars. He sure knows how to savor his food and have fun at the same time. He is such a cheeser!
3 comments:
I love it! Savoring your food is getting to be a lost art in today's world of fast food flavor-enhanced food combos composed primarily of fat, sugar and salt. Learn what is good while you are young, Elliot and don't depart from it!
LOL I love the video!! I watched it like 10 times I love it when they get their own little personalities!! He is so cute!!!
Love it!!! Love it!!!
Post a Comment