Friday, July 8, 2011

100 Blog Posts!

Hurray! This is my 100th blog post and I am correcting the title of the blog. As you may have noticed, all blog posts are about Elliott. He is the boss and the cutest one here and also the one doing amazing things every week. So welcome to LaLaLaLaLa LaLaLaLaLa Elliott's World. (to the tune of Elmo's World from Sesame Street.)


I have loved sharing stories and pictures of Elliott with family and friends. And after one of my neighbors was appalled that I haven't kept a baby book for Elliott, I realized that this entire blog is a chronology of Elliott's life. I have shared lots of "firsts" from bringing Elliott home from the hospital, to first giggle, to crawling, walking, moving into a house where Elliott has his own room that is not our living room, to climbing out of the crib, singing songs and other cute stories that Elliott will enjoy as he gets older. He already loves looking at his pictures and had mastered pushing the down arrow key on the keyboard to scroll through the blog.


Our world revolves around Elliott, and that is as it should be. My family is the most important thing to me after my faith. I cherish my role as wife and mother! Somedays I may get discouraged that I haven't done anything important that day, but every day is important to Elliott and I love playing with and teaching him! He is my little buddy and sometimes I notice people look at me strangely as I ask Elliott questions while grocery shopping or make "vroom, vroom" sounds as I push him in the shopping cart, but that doesn't stop us from having fun together. I guess I enjoy an excuse to be silly and use my imagination.


So welcome to Elliott's World! More adorable pictures and amazing adventures to come!

No comments: