Here is Elliott on the back patio with his "cheese" smile.
We have tried to teach Elliott the important skill of relaxing and being independent. However, being indepedent with a can of orange soda is definately an outside skill.
Again, Elliott posing with "cheese."
I think he has crawled through and over every possible way at this point.
My, my, he is such a big kiddo!
And of course he needs to share his slide with his bestest friends ever - Buzz and Woody!
Good slide Buzz! I swear that Toy Story totally comes to life in our house - we watch it almost daily and Elliott feeds Buzz and Woody, sleeps with them, takes them for walks, and plays with them so much!
Now it's Elliott's turn!
Woody the daredevil is going backwards.
Only Elliott can't quite let go....
Weeeeeeee!
Why yes, those are Buzz and Woody pjs Elliott is wearing and has been wearing 24/7 for the past week. When I take them off, he puts them back on. If I dress him in clothes, he removes them and brings me his "Woo-y" outfit.
Here is a guest that does NOT belong on Elliott's slide! He was so grossed out when he touched it and started crying. I had to remove the offending snail and calm Elliott down inside where he could stop thinking about the icky intruder.
Here is a guest that does NOT belong on Elliott's slide! He was so grossed out when he touched it and started crying. I had to remove the offending snail and calm Elliott down inside where he could stop thinking about the icky intruder.
No comments:
Post a Comment