Elliot didn't want to go down the slide alone, so Willard climbed back up and they went down together. I am not sure why Elliott shies away from slides now, he used to go down all the time, but not now.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Cousin Willard
We had our first cousin sleepover this week at our house. Liz and the kids were passing by our house on Monday and they left Willard to play and sleep at our house since Elliott and I were going to Pocatello on Tuesday to help them pack to move into their new house. Wow, what a long sentence. Anyway, we sure do want more kids, but what Elliott needs is an older brother to play with! Willard was so great to play with Elliott at the park and to play cars with him. And it takes alot for me to get Elliott to brush his teeth and allow me to help brush them, but all Willard needed to do was brush his teeth and Elliott did the same. Hmmm, maybe we can borrow Willard again when its time to potty train!

Elliot didn't want to go down the slide alone, so Willard climbed back up and they went down together. I am not sure why Elliott shies away from slides now, he used to go down all the time, but not now.
It sure is getting hot this summer! To play outside, Elliott wears sunglasses and a hat since it's so bright. Isn't he the cutest ever?
These boys were great, going up and down the sidewalks.
Then when it was still really hot, the boys cooled off in the pool in the back while I made dinner. I could accomplish so much with a little helper to play with Elliott, but then I just realized I wouldn't play as much, and that is just not worth it. I love playing with Elliott - that's my job!
I'll have to post some pictures of our trip to Scott and Liz's this week. Elliott just fits right in with those Cook kiddoes! It was the last time visiting Scott's family at that house since next week they are moving around the corner to a new house. Good luck guys and we can't wait to come visit again soon. Thanks Will for staying with us!
Elliot didn't want to go down the slide alone, so Willard climbed back up and they went down together. I am not sure why Elliott shies away from slides now, he used to go down all the time, but not now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment