Elliott has a few chores he is responsible for. He is in charge of refilling the cat food and he puts away the silverware. He also puts away his clean clothes and helps pick up toys and books. The other day it was time for him to empty the silverware and he wanted a picture so I would put it on the blog. I took a picture and then he had to see if it was okay. Then he told me to post it on the blog. Here it is:
He is ready to fill up the silverware drawer.
Two thumbs up for a job well done. Thanks Elliott!
It was haircut time and I decided to buzz Trevor's since he squirmed and screamed when I used scissors last time. He squirmed and screamed again but I tried to be quick and had Brian help me hold his head still. I cut it so short that he looks so much more grown-up.
I am glad that boys haircuts are simple and short and that I can do it myself. Lookin' good boys!




No comments:
Post a Comment