Monday, July 12, 2010

JENGA MASTER

Elliott gets bored easily with some of his toys and living in a 1 bedroom basement apartment doesn't give us lots of room to run around in. So I have to keep finding new ways of distracting and entertaining Elliott. Usually in the process I am highly entertained as well. Marsha has kindly let Elliott play with her toys upstairs and our latest find has been Jenga. I build towers and Elliott knocks them over. Its a perfect partnership. He also likes to spread them around and knock them together. Anyway I had the camera out and I was so impressed and proud that he took out several blocks without knocking it over - AND he didn't even know the rules of the game!

The first 2 blocks knocked out and the top getting tipsy...
Going back for more.

Impressively knocking out 3 blocks from the middle.

Finally getting down to business.
There's still a bit of tower left...
Not anymore - destroyed!
Uh-oh, now what?
Why, we start all over again of course! Everything for a little guy is a discovery and Elliott is so curious. It is a treat to see life through his eyes and find joy in the little things.

No comments: