The entire Ashton family is traveling to Seattle for Kevin and Karoline's wedding. It took lots of planning and changing of plans, but finally everything is all worked out. Arden, Lorraine and Kevin flew out on Delta early Thursday morning. Karoline drove up in caravan with the Canfield's so she wouldn't have to drive that far alone. Karen and Jonathan flew out on Wednesday and that left Brian and I to travel with Ben and Wendy, Scott and Marsha. We arrived at the airport, excited and ready to go!
Elliott was excited to have his own backpack and that he brought his ninja turtle along for the trip.
We made it through security and playing and waiting at the gate.
Brian, Elliott and I sat in our own row and Ben, Wendy and Scott were further back in the plane. Marsha was closer to the front.
Brian and I loved sharing a row with Elliott because he doesn't take up much room. We leaned in his space quite a bit!
The flight wasn't that long, but Wendy brought Andrew up for a visit. He liked playing cars with Elliott!
After getting off the plane, the kids needed to stretch and play for a few minutes before walking through the terminal.
Elliott liked watching for our bags and his booster seat to come around.
Ben and Brian were waiting to do the heavy lifting for use ladies!
Then we rode a shuttle over to the car rental building. There were a few more details for Marsha and Wendy to iron out, so I tried to entertain the kids.
But I wasn't needed, as soon as they saw a circle on the ground. It must have been put there for little kids to use to run in circles, of course! And it used up more energy so we could all sit in the van on the way to the house.
It was a great start to our trip and it was much more fun for Elliott to have Andrew around. I think they entertained each other quite a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment