Thursday, February 5, 2015

Just give a boy a box...

After our vacuum broke we ordered a new one from Amazon. 2 days later it was delivered and we had a new toy for Elliott - the box! When Brian came home Elliott climbed inside to hide and I closed the flaps on top. I told Brian we had a surprise and when he came in, Elliott popped up. 
Total Surprise!
This box had lasted for hours and hours of entertainment. Elliott can climb in himself and tip it over to get out. I am even using for sharing time this Sunday!
Elliott has had so much fun with this box, I almost wish we would have kept the bigger boxes from our new fridge or dishwasher - which we have had to replace this last year as well. That way, I could have had a secret fort too!

No comments: