The days have been sunny and bright and ...warm? In February? It feels like Spring, but I feel cheated that we didn't really get a winter. We only had one snowstorm. Ugh! It's hard not to catch Spring Fever though with temperatures reaching 60 degrees outside. Friday afternoon I decided to take Trevor and Elliott to the park. I dressed Trevor up in his first 6-month outfit from his aunt Amy.(Thanks Amy - we love it!) That's right, Trevor is starting to wear 6 month clothes at 2 1/2 months old. Some 3 month outfits still fit, but he is growing so fast!
Elliott posing with Trevor - I have such goofy, happy boys!
Elliott waving wearing his new Super Mario sweatshirt we found for him at Kid to Kid.
It was a bright day and my boys don't like the bright sun shining in their eyes. I draped a blanket over the top of the stroller for Trevor to keep the sun out of his eyes, but it was more useful keeping the chilly wind out. It ended up getting pretty windy for part of our time before the sun came out again.
And we have multiple pairs of sunglasses on hand for Elliott who has never liked the sun in his eyes.
Elliott is growing up and trying new things all the time. This was the first time he tried sliding down whatever this thingy is called. I was proud of him for trying it out and we'll have to see what new adventures he tries out this year.
On Sunday after church we had a quick dinner and then went for a family walk. It felt like a spring day, and on Saturday I had all the bedroom windows open to let in the fresh air. I can't control what kind of weather we have, but I will sure enjoy this good weather while it's here....even if I still hope for a few good snowstorms before Spring really hits.

No comments:
Post a Comment