Trevor has been eating and sleeping and growing of course! He is such a calm and happy baby. He is 3 months old tomorrow . Trevor now sleeps about 12 hours a night, only waking up once after 7, 8 or 9 hours. It is incredible and I am so grateful for the sleep. At 2 months Trevor weighed 12 lbs. 15 oz. Less than 3 weeks later he weighed in at 14 lbs. 8 oz. He is getting HEAVY. He is also starting to outgrow a lot of his 3 month outfits, especially those with attached footies. I opened up some of the 6 month clothes and some barely fit! He is getting HUGE! I had to take pictures of this happy boy in his new clothes.
I love when he gets so happy he can hardly contain it!
Those cheeks kill me!
Another new outfit came with puppy dog ears on the hood - so adorable! Also, who can resist his casual, crooked little smile?
Just like real puppies, Trevor smiles and coos when you give him attention. I'm sure he'd be wagging his tail too if he had one!
This outfit doesn't have footies, so it should fit longer. The sleeves are rolled back because they are too long, but the pants are perfect. I guess we have tall babies.
The trouble with taking so many pictures to get a good one is that I cannot seem to delete any pictures when done. They all captures different expressions and I can't bear to erase them. However I can delete the blurry ones so there is some hope for our digital storage.
Trevor lying on his blanket and kicking and wiggling away.
Up in his bouncy seat where he can see more and show off his chipmunk cheeks.
Trevor's surprised face:
Luckily this was a pleasant surprise; this week Trevor has started getting startled and crying when Elliott is especially loud. He is becoming more aware of things around him which is awesome but it is so sad to see him cry because something scared him.
Here the cat walked in and Trevor was looking at her.
More happy smiles!
This week, Trevor has also started to grab onto toys and burp cloths and try to eat them. It is so fun to bring out some baby toys now.
I also wanted to get a picture of Trevor's ever-growing bald spot and his baby mullet. He has rubbed off most of his dark hair that was so impressive as a newborn. I think he looks more like Elliott with less hair. Hopefully as he starts to sit up, his hair can grow back in.
Here is a video of Trevor babbling and cooing, he is a talker!
And his laugh is so cute too!
No comments:
Post a Comment