Friday, July 31, 2015

Whistles and giggles

Last week I was helping Elliott clean his room and Elliott kept trying to play with all the things he was supposed to put away. He started blowing on his train whistle and Trevor started giggling hysterically. Every time Elliott whistled, Trevor giggled. After a few minutes of laughing at this adorable sight, I got the camera for some videos. Trevor isn't laughing as hard, but it is still so cute!


When Brian got home we wanted to show him their trick and when Trevor was fussing, Elliott brought in the whistle and instantly cheered Trevor up. I have no idea why this whistle is so funny, but it is impossible not to smile while watching this.
Trevor is so close to crawling, but he is mastering the ability to roll and scoot and move all over the floor. This last week I played Mario Kart 8 with Elliott a lot since Elliott has been so sick. If Trevor is not napping or in his jumperoo, he is rolling all around the living room. Every time I look up he is in a new place. I heard him happily sucking on something and peeked over the couch to find this:

He had gotten himself stuck under the chair and was so happy. 
 Mmmmm, silly baby!
 I removed the chair and he was so tired and adorable!
He should also be close to teething. In fact last week when he started with a fever and runny nose, I felt sure teeth were on the way. But then Elliott got the fever so no teething yet. It was so sad when Elliott came home after his first real day of Kindergarten moaning and took a 2 hour nap. He had a fever from Thursday to Monday and was miserable. I almost kept him home on Monday when he woke up with a fever, but a dose of Tylenol sorted that out and he had a good day at school. Now it is Friday and while the fevers have gone, Elliott still has a runny nose and cough. I hope he won't be sick all year long. 

No comments: