I am so glad to have Lorraine for a few more days helping out. Brian has gone back to work and I have a newborn so any extra help is so wonderful. We didn't know when she came over how much we'd need her until we woke up at 4 am to Elliott throwing up everywhere. Aahhh, really?!
I needed to pick up a part from Home Depot and so we left the house (daunting with 2 kids by myself at this point.) We also stopped by the mall for Lorraine to run and errand to buy Elliott some pretzel bites from the food court. They are his favorite snack and mild enough for him to keep down in his sore tummy. The mall is all decked out for Christmas and we didn't want to go near the long line for Santa, but these cardboard poses were cute and so we posed:
Then we went home and collapsed.
Thanks for helping us out Lorraine, you really saved the day(s)!
No comments:
Post a Comment