Sunday, December 7, 2014

Feeding the ducks in December!

This has been a mild winter, and that is putting it mildly. It hasn't really been winter yet with no snowstorms. It is hard to believe it is December. However, it is hard to complain about that when the weather is so nice that we can take Trevor out to the duck pond at 8 days old on December 6. I still bundled him up in his car-seat though.
Isn't he cute?
 We went to our favorite duck-feeding venue, the Jensen Nature Park. 
Elliott claimed stroller-pushing duty.
 Elliott and Brian feeding the ducks corn.
 It was so bright that Brian couldn't open his eyes in the sunlight without sunglasses.
 I got to throw some corn too, while sitting on this nice bench - very convenient.
 I am still recovering but it felt do good to get some fresh air and take a nice little walk. 
And thanks to Elliott for pushing the stroller!
 It is still fun to push.
 There was a slight chill in the air, so we kept Trevor covered up. But I checked on him to make sure he wasn't too warm. Nope, just right and too cute!
 Elliott is excited to be the big brother and is a little protective and possessive. Me too, buddy!
 Elliott even took a picture of Brian and I. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing the pictures he takes from his short perspective. It's a good reminder of how he views the world from down there.
It was a lovely outing but now I am ready for some snow!

No comments: