Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bringing Trevor home

Our hospital stay has been great, my recovery from my c-section has gone so much better this time around. I am able to get up and around without a lot of pain and am so grateful for that. I had a lot of quiet time at the hospital to hang out with my new little guy and just couldn't resist taking his picture - a lot!
 
 I just can't get over how cute his long, skinny legs are! And how cute Trevor is in general!
 On Monday, Trevor and I got ready to leave and then had to wait for Brian and Elliott to come and get us. So I took some time for more pictures, this time in real clothes!
 When they arrived, I had Brian take some things to the car and get the car seat so Elliott got in some practice at putting the binky in. 
 My big helper who is going to help so much with his baby brother!
 All strapped in to his car seat. It makes him look tiny!
 Brian carrying Trevor at home. Welcome Home Trevor!
 It felt so nice to be home!  I just wanted to snuggle my baby and enjoy having him here. It feels a lot more real now that we have him home. 
Brian also gets a lot more baby time, now it is just part of our life.  

 Helper Elliott is also excited to be the button-pusher for the swing. Trevor loves the swing and will sleep there for hours, which makes me love the swing too!  
 And Trevor is safely off the floor and more protected from Elliott who is constantly moving and bouncing and flipping and sort of dangerous to a helpless infant.
 It took a lot of pressure off Brian that his mom, Lorraine also came home with us to help for a few days. Now he can relax and enjoy Trevor too and not constantly be working to take care of all of us. 
Thank you so much Lorraine!
Here she is reading Elliott and Trevor a bedtime story.
Good night!

No comments: