Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dejah's birthday

After bringing Trevor home on the 1st, I was happy to spend my birthday at home with my family. Lorraine was here and taking care of us all. We had a special Cafe Rio dinner that Brian picked up. Arden even came out for the afternoon and brought eclairs. 
 It was a relaxing and wonderful day. 
I love my family so much!
 I got what I've wanted for years just in time for my birthday. Holding my baby to blow out the candles, I had nothing else to wish for. 
 I know Trevor isn't exclusively my birthday present, but he brings us all so much joy!

1 comment:

Ben Stuart said...

What a wonderful birthday present. You do have a wonderful family and he's such a great little addition.

Now, if we could only be healthy enough to visit him more often :).
-Wendy